The James Center Atrium
- 1021 E. Cary St.
near the Tobacco Company restaurant, in downtown Richmond.
Parking at the James Center Atrium
Event parking ($3.00 per stay, after 4:00 p.m.) is available in the underground parking deck, just below the James Center complex. One good parking entrance on Cary Street is a ramp going below street level between the Wells Fargo Building (James Center 2) and the Omni Hotel. Take the elevator in the parking deck to the large James Center Atrium (the 1st floor). Proceed to your left out of the parking deck elevators and walk toward the main corridor of the Atrium.
FROM I-95, NORTH OR SOUTH
- Take exit 74A -- the Downtown Expressway.
- Stay to the right and take the first exit -- Canal Street. There is a 20-cent toll requiring exact change. After leaving the exit ramp, you will be on Canal Street.
- Turn right at the first light, which is 10th Street.
- Go one block (to a light) and turn right onto Cary Street. The (underground) parking deck for the James Center will be on your right, where a ramp goes below the James Center. If you reach the traffic light at 12th Street, you've passed the parking deck.
- Follow I-64 East to I-195 -- the Downtown Expressway.
- Take the Downtown Expressway (50 cent toll) around to the combined 7th Street/9th Street exit (about 7-8 miles from where you left I-64).
- At the second light, turn left onto 10th Street.
- Stay on 10th Street for two blocks and turn right onto Cary Street. The (underground) parking deck to the James Center is on your right, where a ramp goes below the James Center. If you reach the traffic light at 12th Street, you've passed the parking deck.
- Follow I-64 West to I-95 South.
- Follow instructions from I-95, above.